Every Day Joke

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Never Send Email to a Wrong Id

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.
 
However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

 
Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned   from her       husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from     relatives and   friends.        After reading the   first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into   the room, found   his mother on the floor, and saw the     computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
    Subject: I've Reached
    Date: 16 May 2006
I know you're   surprised to hear from me.        
They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. 
    I've just reached and have been checked in.
    I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!       
Your loving Hubby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home